ModusFit Speed & Power School
This two-day class covers important foundations, explosive speed, and power. Explosive speed and power are a key component of success in many sports. We will cover basics of running form and how specific drills create neural pathways that train your body to run with ease and increased speed. Learn the basics of creating a program that increases your overall abilities with essentials in power and sprint training. Stay healthy to promote progress with cutting edge warm-up and stretching techniques.
Camp participants will receive professional instruction from ModusFit Olympic Hopefuls Foundation and will be given the opportunity to learn ModusFit training secrets.
Join USA former bobsledder and Olympic level fitness coach, Timothy O’Mara and Akwasi Frimpong, Dutch Olympic-level athlete, for two days of extensive training. This camp covers most sports where speed and power are essential components for success, including football, basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis and track & field. Open to any individual that meets the age requirement.
- Age requirements 14-18
- Deadline August, 14th
- Waivers will be emailed on August, 9th for registered participants.
- Granite High School Track, Friday, August, 16th 3305 South 500 East in South Salt Lake. 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August, 17th ModusFit 3300 S. 1356 E. Salt Lake City, Utah 84106. 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Cost $50.00 all fees pay prior to camp online.
- Waivers are to be signed and handed in before start of school
- Alternate location may be contingent on the weather
- Bring small snack, sunscreen and water
- Athletic clothing and weather appropriate clothing are needed·
- Click on link below to sign up